ABOUT THE JOB
It's time to give up the good and go for the great! As Global Director of Science (f/m/d) you will have a direct impact on getting closer to our vision of democratizing coaching. Together with your team of Coaching experts and Behavioral Scientists, you will build the interface between coaching science and business practice and make a decisive contribution to the growth and success of our company and our clients.
ABOUT THE TEAM
You will be part of a team of international experts in Learning and Development and coaching science, our behavioral scientists, and directly report to our globally renowned SVP Coaching. You will closely partner with the Science Board and the Product and Marketing teams.
FURTHERMORE YOU WILL:
- Propose research streams as part of the global research plan
- Support the Science Board, planning events and research collaborations
- Build partnerships with research institutes, professional bodies and universities
- Identify and negotiate with research partners to help CoachHub deliver its research agenda
- Act as a technical advisory on research projects, supporting Behavioural Scientists on projects
- Contribute to deliverables including journal papers, White Papers, Presentations, and book chapters which enhance the contribution of CoachHub as a thought leader
- Collaborate with and consult other internal departments, on behavioural science issues
- Support product development and marketing teams by sharing customer and market insights and coaching expertise
WHAT WE OFFER
You work in a top notch startup on its way to become the next unicorn
- Your own personal coach for unlimited sessions that will help you to unlock your potential and regular growth conversations with your supervisor
- Growth: An opportunity to join a fast growing and agile company
- The people: You will join an international team of driven and supportive people on a mission
- Impact: You have a direct impact on people's lives and make a true difference
- Feel welcome: First class company onboarding week that will get you settled in in no time, both remotely and in-house
- Experience a strong focus on professional and personal growth across all teams (we are a Coaching company after all!)
- Purpose-given work in self-organized teams
- Flexible work hours for the early birds and night owls
- Flexible arrangements for parents, we support you to be both a great parent and successful in your career
CoachHub is the leading global talent development platform that enables organizations to create a personalized, measurable and scalable coaching program for the entire workforce, regardless of department and seniority level.
Listed in LinkedIn’s Top 10 StartUps for 2020, CoachHub is incredibly proud of its reputation as an outstanding place to work. Its vision to ‘help organisations to unleash their people’s full potential’ attracts people from all corners of the globe, with its 500 ‘CoachHubbers’ hailing from 63+ countries worldwide. CoachHub is consistently recognized on Glassdoor for its impact-driven work and thriving company culture.
CoachHub is backed by the world's leading tech investors, including Draper Esprit, HV Capital, Partech, RTP Global, Signals VC and Speedinvest.